2013年9月26日星期四

商務書里語 扳談中支羅别人的倡議句型

What do you think of it?
你以為怎麼?

What's your opinion on this matter?
你對這個題目有什麼見解?

Please tell me frankly your opinion.

請坦率直言你的见解。

How do you see things like this,翻譯?

你對那類事务怎樣看?

How did you find / like / enjoy the performance?

你以為演出怎樣樣?

How do you like changing the color to light blue?
把颜色改為濃藍色你觉得怎樣?

What do you say to (making) transshipment at Hong Kong?
正正在噴鼻港轉船,你意下若何?

How would you like it to be?
你願看是甚麼樣?

Do you agree to this change? I'd like to hear your opinion about it.
你同意如許的轉變嗎?我唸聽聽您的定見,天成翻譯社

We are old friends. Please don't hesitate to speak out your mind.
皆是老朋友了,有什麼便讲什麼,不用掛唸。

Will you let me know your comments on our new design?
請把你對偺們新設念的意告诉訴我。

Your comments and criticisms are always welcome.
懽收評論跟批駁。

We welcome all sorts of criticism.
我們招待各類攻訐。

We'd like you to give us your suggestions.
渴望把你的倡議见告我。

没有评论:

发表评论